donderdag 20 september 2018

Online Babyplants


How cool is that, receiving your plants in the mail! And not the adult version, no the tiny ones so you can follow the whole process of growth.

You can order them at online baby plants, they ship all across the European Union, and within a few days they get handed over to you by the mail man or woman. Even in their package they look great, but it's best to release them as soon as possible, it's a bit crowded in there don't you think ;)


You know me by now, I first had to play with them a little. It's such fun seeing some well know plants in miniature, so I had to take some pictures first and styled them in a few different ways as you can see down below. Fresh green all over my place.

top row : Alocasia Zebrina, Pilea, Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma
bottom row : Philodendron Xanadu, Monstera Adansonii, Fittonia Verschaffeltii

(Hopefully I got them all right, if not please correct me)

 in my hand /  notice the zebra like striping on it's stem

two hands-full of joy



After playing (sorry for that) I put them in water (just followed the instructions that where enclosed) so they could get saturated. You only need to do that for about 10 minutes, but I kept them there over night. I needed to get some soil first before I could plant the plugs in a pot :)

(bowls in he middle from Hubsch interior, cups on the outside from Kinto Europe)

And here it is, my plant nursery, gathered all together looking like a tiny urban jungle. For now I planted them using some bowls and cups I had. If they do well (and me of course) and grow just as big as their neighbour standing above them, bigger pots will be needed soon. 


Happy growing yall!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik ben blij met een klein berichtje
I love it when you leave a message
♥ Karin