zaterdag 17 februari 2018

Magnolia



I've always been amazed by the beauty of the magnolia and because I'm the lucky owner of two magnolia trees in my garden there are always these moments in the beginning of the year that I have to cut of a branch ... or two. And when a flower is this pretty there also will be pictures, lots of pictures.

They looked stunning on my dining room table in 2016 ...





Also pretty pretty in 2017 ...




And just as lovely in 2018!




As a huge flat-lay lover, they make a great object to be used in that of course. Nothing much needed to ad though, they are more than photogenic on their own don't you agree






All the above is gorgeous of course, but I have to admit. The most beautiful sight is to see them in their natural habitat. Standing under the tree looking up this is what you see and it's pretty amazing every year!




Just a few more weeks and they will bloom again. I don't know about you, but I sure can't wait!


4 opmerkingen:

Ik ben blij met een klein berichtje
I love it when you leave a message
♥ Karin