woensdag 26 juni 2019

Hübsch AW19

As you could read in my previous post I got the option to preview the Autumn/Winter 2019 collection from Hübsch, a day before they officially launched it. I took a ton of pictures, had a hard time to select, but finally succeed to give you an impression of their new collection.

Let's start of with playful, which they achieve by the choice of colours and fabrics. Just a cushion or a plaid can change the look and feel of your couch and the fabrics they use invite you to touch it.



don't you just love the new brushed nickel wall lamp


Even when your base is neutral you can easily add some colour in prints, fabrics and plants.



G L A S W A R E 

in all different colours and shapes, for storage, as a vase or just to look at






for single beauties

O N E  O F  M Y  F A V O U R I T E S



N E U T R A L S  &  F U R N I T U R E







there is also the outdoor collection you don't want to miss 


D E C E M B E R 


Christmas (is) was just around the corner :)

This is just a small impression off what I took home from that terrific day. If you want to see more from Hübsch's Autumn / Winter 2019 you can find their catalogue HERE



Did you get inspired already, I know I did





















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik ben blij met een klein berichtje
I love it when you leave a message
♥ Karin